Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Truth About Your Food


While I'm on the topic of the Ecopolitan, I should mention there are some excellent resources on the website that you can access to learn more about health and nutrition.

#1. Dr. T in 3 videos. These are videos on various topics related to health and nutrition covered by Dr. Tel-Oren in 3 minutes. They are a great intro-- especially if you have little time to spare.

#2. "Should We Cook Our Food?" lecture. Self explanatory.

#3. "The Truth About Your Food " lecture series. Six 2-hour lectures on these topics: Processed Food, Protein, Fat, Sugar, The Foods You Should Eat, and Supplements. These are EXCELLENT. They definitely warrant listening to a second, third, or fourth time. Some of the information given may surprise, shaken, or shock you!
Happy learning!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted this. I hope that people will watch the videos and listen to the lectures, especially if they're skeptical (like me!). They're full of great advice. Even though I'm not sure I agree with everything he says just yet, he does have me considering and doing lots of research on the raw food diet. - Erin

    ReplyDelete